04/02/2016


| Parasyte |

Shinichi and Migi.

                Marvelous, Incredible, Mind-blowing, makes me feel like as if I was a part of that movie. Parasyte part 1 just triggered my desires to want anime. Honestly, I don’t watch anime that much (EXCEPT FOR NARUTO); which means Parasyte is not counted because it’s a movie adaptation of an anime series. Well, the movie is interesting. If the movie isn’t that much interesting, I’d probably sleep the entire screening time of the movie. The movie is sick, has a good storyline, which fascinates me, and it’s really really interesting. I haven’t watched the anime series nor have I read the manga, but it makes me want to go watch and read it, as if I was being pulled by this freaking movie and gradually attracting me. Too much attraction! Moving on, here are my insights about the movie Parasyte 1.

                The movie is sick, all those crazy scenes, gory deaths, and pain in the eye events made me stick to it. Once again, I felt that crazy feeling; I don’t know what they call it, so yeah. I usually obtain that crazy feeling when I read books, books that hooks me up with its story. Basically, the movie got me hooked up.

                The storyline of this film is extremely amazing. It’s another “Alien Invasion” movie; same genre for the past few years but this, this one is different, it’s really unique. I want to keep this for myself but sharing it is necessary. So here’s a glimpse of the story. An alien race invades earth, tiny aliens that creeps up to your bed then enters through any part or hole in your head. One night, a boy named Shin'ichi Izumi felt something creeping in his face. Next thing he knew, he was sweeping off the alien away. Then somehow, the alien managed to pierce itself through the hands of the boy. Days passed by, the alien grew, taking away the hands of the boy. From that moment on, his life changed. He and the alien named “Migi” knew what was about to go down, they have to take down those parasites; including his mother that loved him so much.




                In some ways, the movie got me really hooked up. Given that the movie was very heart-melting and very awesome, but it’s more than that. It was emotional, inspiring, and most of all powerful. it conveys a powerful message. A typical average boy living his average life and in just a moment, everything changed. That change is influential, despite the loss he had, he's still striving.
                This movie isn’t just for me to watch but it’s for all of you guys out there who likes freaky movie, anime lovers and science fiction fans; actually I would like to recommend this to everyone. Overall, the movie is great. Kudos to the actors who made us viewers to feel like as if we were part of the cast, to the director and producer of this film and especially, to the writer who made this wonderful story.



Thanks for reading my blog guys! Have a good day, and watch out for aliens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment