It was
already six o ‘clock in the evening and the event haven’t started yet, and
there I was at the parking lot with some of my friends. We’ve waited for like
almost an hour, and my balls are so itchy because I’ve been longing for this
night. I was really excited; I was so ready to unleash the beast within me. If I’m
not mistaken, me and the gang entered the cafeteria around 6:45 and everyone
was chilling, swaying with every stroke of melody and harmony.
Let’s
go a little bit about Bomba Night - it’s the main highlight of our very own
SoMA Week where everyone is invited to rock and bang their heads to death, not
to mention that there are local bands that are going to play. That night, we
had Black Lustre, SUD, adnd WilaBaliw. So here’s one thing you should know
about that night, there was FREE KOPIKO 78c for the first 200 audiences. Sad to
say, I wasn’t able to get some in the entrance but luckily! Luckily I found one
right at the chair I was sitting on. Man, it was so good.
Well, I
was just a starter; come on, I’m just a froshie but the thing is I didn’t feel
like a froshie because that night, I felt like everyone in the cafeteria was my
friend, I felt like we were all in the same age. We were just out there rocking
along with every band that played. Let me tell the things I liked the most that
night, first is black lustre that played one of my favorite local song called
Paperskin by Jejaview. Second is the crowd, there’s no perfect way to describe
the crowd. Third is WilaBaliw, I enjoyed every single song they played; it was
one hell of a rock! Lastly, my most favorite part was when SUD took the stage. To
be honest, I almost got pregnant by their music. C’mon man, who doesn’t like
that sexy, smooth, and silky music that’ll give you eargasm? I bet everyone
likes it…… except for the haters.
There’s
no better way to end the SoMA week, I can say that Bomba Night was a boom. And to
end the perfect night, I walked my way home with a very nice person…. To be
continued in another story line. Good bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment