20/04/2016

The Bear who found a Family


Love is something that comes out of nowhere even in the oddest places, it is absurd or sometimes invisible, love is unpredictable.




                Knowing that everything is fine, a happy home, a complete family, and a TASTY JARS OF MARMALADE; then come a massive earthquake that destroys the home of Peruvian bears. Now that the home of the Peruvian bears was destroyed, only two remained, Aunt Lucy and her nephew.

                The movie is about a Peruvian bear that tries to find a home in the land that he knew as a welcome city, a city where everyone was friendly, caring, a city where he thought he could find a home. He was almost gave up on finding someone who could give him a home but suddenly, a woman (Mrs. Brown) came by and adopted him, not to mention that she gave him a name, Paddington. Being with the Brown Family, he was so happy, he felt like it was home. The only thing that bothers him is Mr. Brown, making him feel like he is not accepted; as for his solution, he ran away; never aware that there was also a woman that intends to capture him for her own collection. At the end, the browns and Paddington lived happily.



                From the past movies I’ve watched, this is something different. Dramas, horror, comedy, and a lot of other genres, this one is unique. It depicts how love can be seen in the oddest places and in the most critical time. What I really loved in this movie is the adventurous scenes and funny parts. Despite the fact that it’s an animated and fiction movie, I can still see the wholeness of the movie, and when I say the “wholeness” I mean the essence of the movie; the way it moved me to another world where I feel like I’m also part of that movie. I really did enjoy watching this movie, and I am really thankful for having Ms. Eliz letting us watch this movie

No comments:

Post a Comment