Love is
something unpredictable, sometimes invisible, or sometimes really absurd.
Every single
time, I speak to myself, saying “why are you still single, are you going to be
like this forever?” my answer to that is NO. Maybe I haven’t met the destined
person for me yet, or maybe I’ve met her before, or maybe she’s already in
front of me while I’m busy looking at the other fascinating things that doesn’t
make any sense. But when a two person is really fated to be a pair, that’s
destiny.
Turn
Left Turn Right is the movie everyone should watch, I mean not entirely
everyone but those who are aspiring love seekers. It is a romantic drama movie,
although I still consider it a little bit comedic because there were scenes
that made me laugh a bit. It’s a story of a man and a woman meeting all over
again, continuing the unfinished book of their love story. The man was just a
simple guy, living in his own apartment, alone together with his violin. Moreover,
the woman was also a loner, living on her own; she is a writer/translator who
really loves polish love poems. Actually, they’ve met before, back when they
were still in high school. After several years, they’ve met again. This time,
the man saved the woman “again” by helping her pick up the papers that fell
into the fountain. The following events triggered a conflagration of love
between them. Days later did they realize that were living next to each other. As
a matter of fact, two persons tried to separate them from each other but ended up
failing. It only proves that if someone was truly destined for that certain
person, they are inseparable. Love will always find its way.
The
fact that this movie wasn’t really true, I mean it’s a fiction novel,
everything didn’t happen, it’s a story that everyone can imagine to be true
even if it’s a fairy tale. Everyone has their own dreams right? So there’s no
point on hindering someone’s fantasy of having their own lover. Like what I’ve
said, love is unpredictable and absurd, it may fool you or even cause you your
despair but in the end, you’ll realize that love is something worth waiting
for, and if it doesn’t come that’s the time for you to search.


What I really like about this movie was the poem. It was so deep. The love story of the characters was epic too!
ReplyDeleteUgh! This movie was frustrating to watch. This movie is perfect for those who loves to watch Romantic Comedy Movies
ReplyDeleteI am wondering, is love must be waited or seek for it? Anyway, about the movie it was so epic but I like it especially the poem.
ReplyDeletePS: I watch that too XD
I have a love-hate relationship with this movie because it was a good movie but at the same time it was frustrating.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Aliya. ;( this movie is indeed annoying and frustrating and beautiful and heart-breaking and overwhelming. Actually this movie is a roller coaster or emotions. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis Movie Could've been good but their were so much conflict in the movie that it was hard to watch. Mainly in the half part of the movie that it kinda boiled down this movie is not bad or good it's just okay.
ReplyDeleteThis movie aims to give a sense of injustice to the viewers, giving that intense irritating feeling of "They should've been together". That made the movie so fantastic to watch. If it wasn't for the unsatisfying Deus Ex Machina ending, This movie would've been so much more.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have a love-hate relationship with this movie because it was a good movie but at the same time it was frustrating. I were to rate this I'd give it 8/10. :D
ReplyDeleteIf I am going to comment in Filipino language, I would say: "Hugot!" I like your the last paragraph. Yes, definitely the movie is fictional but who knows that there are really real-life stories in different parts of world that looks like fictional but it turns out to be 100% real?
ReplyDeleteInspiring movie for me. If you really want to be with your special someone, you'll do everything without regrets.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the poem featured in this movie. It reminds me of someone I used to know because he recite it to me once...
ReplyDeleteI liked the movie because the story was interesting and the actors were really good in portraying their roles. It was a fun and heartwarming movie that depicts how destiny can sometimes be playful on people. Some of the scenes were really quite unexpected... The start may not be that good but it somehow pick-up along the way and it became really interesting.
ReplyDeleteThis movie was amazing! It taught us that destiny can be a bit tricky. All we have to do is wait. I liked how you started your entry BTW hahaha
ReplyDelete